Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Car Parked Outside Part 2

Check out that empty spot!!

You'll never believe it.

Right after I wrote the previous post, (no joke, the next day) the blue car vanished. Poof. No car in front of my house. Did the owner read my blog? There is no telling, but I can't begin to explain to you my extreme delight when I noticed the car was gone! I immediately moved my precious silver Ford Escape forward and reclaimed the best parking spot in front of my house.

Unfortunately, later in the afternoon when I went to go get groceries, the ugly blue car had returned and taken its place back in it's usual spot. Grrrr... I'm waging war with the mystery owner. (who I have still yet to meet or even see for that matter....)

1 comment:

  1. It seems like the car is becoming a character in your blog. I can't wait for Part 3 of The Car Parked Outside. I wonder if finally you will see who the owner is.

    ReplyDelete