Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Car Parked Outside


There is a dark blue dodge neon that parks in front of my house every day. Or should I say is parked, because it never leaves!

Okay, I know it does, because it is always moving up or back a few inches, but I have never actually seen it leave.

It bothers me for two reasons. One, it takes one of the best spots on the street, and two, it is by far the ugliest car I have ever seen. The entire roof is covered with large rings of orange rust and white spots where blue paint should be, the bumper hangs off one end of the rear, and the back left door is smashed in.

I have yet to figure out who the vehicle belongs to, but I’ve decided I’m going to camp out in the front of my house and wait for them to leave, so I can take the front parking spot of my house back!

No comments:

Post a Comment